- T. Saber, Brevet, D., Botterweck, G., and Ventresque, A., “MILPIBEA: Algorithm for Multi-objective Features Selection in (Evolving) Software Product Lines”, in Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization - 20th European Conference, EvoCOP 2020, Held as Part of EvoStar 2020, Seville, Spain, April 15-17, 2020, Proceedings, 2020, vol. 12102, pp. 164-179, doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-43680-3_11.
- P. Abrahamsson et al., “Towards a Secure DevOps Approach for Cyber-Physical Systems”, International Journal of Systems and Software Security and Protection, vol. 11. IGI Global, pp. 38-57, 2020, doi: 10.4018/ijsssp.2020070103.
- R. Rabiser et al., “Industrial and academic software product line research at SPLC: perceptions of the community”, in Proceedings of the 23rd International Systems and Software Product Line Conference, SPLC 2019, Volume A, Paris, France, September 9-13, 2019, 2019, pp. 1-27, doi: 10.1145/3336294.3336310.
- T. Thüm et al., “Towards efficient analysis of variation in time and space”, in Proceedings of the 23rd International Systems and Software Product Line Conference, SPLC 2019, Volume B, Paris, France, September 9-13, 2019, 2019, pp. 1-69, doi: 10.1145/3307630.3342414.
- R. Rabiser et al., “A study and comparison of industrial vs. academic software product line research published at SPLC”, in Proceeedings of the 22nd International Conference on Systems and Software Product Line - Volume 1, SPLC 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden, September 10-14, 2018, 2018, pp. 14-24, doi: 10.1145/3233027.3233028.
- T. Saber, Brevet, D., Botterweck, G., and Ventresque, A., “Is seeding a good strategy in multi-objective feature selection when feature models evolve?”, Information & Software Technology, vol. 95. pp. 266-280, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.infsof.2017.08.010.
- F. G. Toosi, Wasala, A., Botterweck, G., and Buckley, J., “Identification of potential classes in procedural code using a genetic algorithm”, in Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion, GECCO 2018, Kyoto, Japan, July 15-19, 2018, 2018, pp. 314-315, doi: 10.1145/3205651.3205720.
- F. G. Toosi, Donnell, C. O., Wasala, A., Botterweck, G., and Buckley, J., “Objectification using procedure-relational, matrix decomposition and synchronization dynamics”, in Proceedings of the 12th European Conference on Software Architecture: Companion Proceedings, ECSA 2018, Madrid, Spain, September 24-28, 2018, 2018, pp. 1-50, doi: 10.1145/3241403.3241455.
- R. Bashroush, Garba, M., Rabiser, R., Groher, I., and Botterweck, G., “CASE Tool Support for Variability Management in Software Product Lines”, ACM Comput. Surv., vol. 50. pp. 1-14, 2017, doi: 10.1145/3034827.
- A. Mjeda, Wasala, A., and Botterweck, G., “Decision spaces in product lines, decision analysis, and design exploration: an interdisciplinary exploratory study”, in Proceedings of the Eleventh International Workshop on Variability Modelling of Software-intensive Systems, VaMoS 2017, Eindhoven, Netherlands, February 1-3, 2017, 2017, pp. 68-75, doi: 10.1145/3023956.3023968.
- “Mastering Scale and Complexity in Software Reuse - 16th International Conference on Software Reuse, ICSR 2017, Salvador, Brazil, May 29-31, 2017, Proceedings”, vol. 10221. 2017, doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-56856-0.
- J. Buckley, Rosik, J., Herold, S., Wasala, A., Botterweck, G., and Exton, C., “FLINTS: a tool for architectural-level modeling of features in software systems”, in Proccedings of the 10th European Conference on Software Architecture Workshops, Copenhagen, Denmark, November 28 - December 2, 2016, 2016, p. 14, doi: 10.1145/2993412.3003390.
- D. Brevet, Saber, T., Botterweck, G., and Ventresque, A., “Preliminary Study of Multi-objective Features Selection for Evolving Software Product Lines”, in Search Based Software Engineering - 8th International Symposium, SSBSE 2016, Raleigh, NC, USA, October 8-10, 2016, Proceedings, 2016, vol. 9962, pp. 274-280, doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-47106-8_23.
- H. R. Jordan, Botterweck, G., Noll, J., Butterfield, A., and Collier, R. W., “A feature model of actor, agent, functional, object, and procedural programming languages”, Sci. Comput. Program., vol. 98. pp. 120-139, 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.scico.2014.02.009.
- J. Rubin, Botterweck, G., Pleuss, A., and Weiss, D. M., “5th International Workshop on Product LinE Approaches in Software Engineering PLE for a Sustainable Society (PLEASE 2015)”, in 37th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Software Engineering, ICSE 2015, Florence, Italy, May 16-24, 2015, Volume 2, 2015, pp. 989-990, doi: 10.1109/ICSE.2015.319.
- H. R. Jordan, Rosik, J., Herold, S., Botterweck, G., and Buckley, J., “Manually locating features in industrial source code: the search actions of software nomads”, in Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE 23rd International Conference on Program Comprehension, ICPC 2015, Florence/Firenze, Italy, May 16-24, 2015, 2015, pp. 174-177, doi: 10.1109/ICPC.2015.26.
- J. A. Galindo, Dhungana, D., Rabiser, R., Benavides, D., Botterweck, G., and Grünbacher, P., “Supporting distributed product configuration by integrating heterogeneous variability modeling approaches”, Information & Software Technology, vol. 62. pp. 78-100, 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.infsof.2015.02.002.
- M. Schubanz, Pleuss, A., Jordan, H. R., and Botterweck, G., “Guidance for Design Rationale Capture to Support Software Evolution”, Softwaretechnik-Trends, vol. 34. 2014.
- M. Janota, Botterweck, G., and Marques-Silva, J., “On lazy and eager interactive reconfiguration”, in The Eighth International Workshop on Variability Modelling of Software-intensive Systems, VaMoS 14, Sophia Antipolis, France, January 22-24, 2014, 2014, p. 8, doi: 10.1145/2556624.2556644.
- H. R. Jordan, Beecham, S., and Botterweck, G., “Modelling software engineering research with RSML”, in 18th International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering, EASE 14, London, England, United Kingdom, May 13-14, 2014, 2014, p. 44, doi: 10.1145/2601248.2601295.
- G. Botterweck and Pleuss, A., “Evolution of Software Product Lines”, in Evolving Software Systems, Springer, 2014, pp. 265-295.
- “18th International Software Product Lines Conference - Companion Volume for Workshop, Tools and Demo papers, SPLC 14, Florence, Italy, September 15-19, 2014”. ACM, 2014.