Welcome to my personal web site. My name is Goetz Botterweck. I'm Associate Professor in Computer Science at the School of Computer Science and Statistic, Trinity College Dublin and Project Leader at Lero - The Irish Software Research Centre.
In my research, I am interested in Design Space Exploration, Optimisation and Configuration, Software Product Line Engineering, Developer Experience, and Non-functional Properties of Software Systems (e.g., Safety, Trustworthiness, Resilience, Performance).
My profile at LinkedIn.
- 1 February 2020 - The Irish government announced an additional investment of €37M in Lero.
- T. Saber, Brevet, D., Botterweck, G., and Ventresque, A., “MILPIBEA: Algorithm for Multi-objective Features Selection in (Evolving) Software Product Lines”, in Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization - 20th European Conference, EvoCOP 2020, Held as Part of EvoStar 2020, Seville, Spain, April 15-17, 2020, Proceedings, 2020, vol. 12102, pp. 164-179, doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-43680-3_11.
- P. Abrahamsson et al., “Towards a Secure DevOps Approach for Cyber-Physical Systems”, International Journal of Systems and Software Security and Protection, vol. 11. IGI Global, pp. 38-57, 2020, doi: 10.4018/ijsssp.2020070103.
- R. Rabiser et al., “Industrial and academic software product line research at SPLC: perceptions of the community”, in Proceedings of the 23rd International Systems and Software Product Line Conference, SPLC 2019, Volume A, Paris, France, September 9-13, 2019, 2019, pp. 1-27, doi: 10.1145/3336294.3336310.
- T. Thüm et al., “Towards efficient analysis of variation in time and space”, in Proceedings of the 23rd International Systems and Software Product Line Conference, SPLC 2019, Volume B, Paris, France, September 9-13, 2019, 2019, pp. 1-69, doi: 10.1145/3307630.3342414.